Sunday, June 14, 2009

The first sample Bodycast is UP

Chad and I found a free half hour in our busy schedules of gaming, and since the previous day I had managed the difficult task (not so difficult) of recording Skype conversations, we decided to record 10 minutes of sample audio -- kind of a test for when Josh, Aaron and Nick would be available. We ended up talking for 26 minutes and most of it is gobbledygook (nah, it's all good!). Listen to Chad's inane thoughts on Mirror's Edge multiplayer, my struggle with the pronunciation of "mobile" (the ones that babies use), our useless conversation on Call of Duty: World at War and the games that were the biggest surprise for us at E3. 

Episode 1, part 1, can be streamed here.
Parts 2 and 3 can be streamed here and here, respectively. 
Enjoy!

-- Baljot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't wait for me.